Tuesday 11 November 2014

Photo plans

As I am ready to start taking photographs of my model for my front cover and possibly my main article, I now need to plan out details for this.

What would I like my model to wear?

My model will be wearing black ripped jeans with either a blue or red checked shirt and some scuffed boots, either black or purple.

What would I like my models hair to look like?

The model I have chosen has big curly ginger hair. I have decided I would like to leave it down parted either at the middle or the side as it draws a lot of attention towards her face, and because this is the look that my model suits.

How would I like my model to have her makeup?

I would like my model to have a dark lip and either smokey eyes or winged liner. I have not yet decided whether I would like her to have a purple or red lip therefore I will try both to see what suits the look best at the time of shooting. Her face makeup will be pale looking as it suits her hair colour and is what my model looks best like.

Where will the photographs be taken?

As it is the winter months, it gets too dark, too early outside to be able to take photographs of my model outside. Therefore I have decided to take photographs in a studio. This way I can change outifts around and play around with makeup to get the right look as it would be harder to do outside.It is also more suitable to access my model in a studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment