Sunday 5 April 2015

Evaluation Question 4 Answer Part 1



What would the audience be for your media product?


Reader Profile Repost - Using Photoshop, I created a reader profile containing the interests and likes of those 

who would read my style/genre of magazine.

I believe the items on my magazines reader profile are items that my target audience either use or like. These items may be advertised in the magazine, or mentioned briefly. Other magazines are featured on my reader profile as they are other magazines or issues of magazines which my target audience would like.

As my primary target audience is more of a younger generation, their income will be considerably low compared to a mature adults income. My magazine is mostly targeted towards working class males, and a few middle class, however it could also attract the attention of some females. This means that most of their money will most likely be spent on alcohol and clothes etc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment