Friday 25 September 2015

Photos that did not work

 
I am posting a few of my failed shots from my photoshoot for my ancillary tasks.
 
This shot doesn't have a high resolution as the camera was on the wrong setting. My models are also not in the centre of the bridge and Ellis' hair is in his eyes. I would have probably used this shot if the resolution was higher and the wind wasn't a factor.

The lighting was way too light on the day of my photoshoot. I also got a lot of shots of Lucy and Ellis caught offguard therefore about half of my photographs are unuseable.

I like this shot however Ellis' face is too dark and Lucy's face is too light and has a shadow on it. This would have worked if it was easily fixable using a brightness tool on photoshop however it would not work too well.

This is the first shot I took of my models offguard. I like this shot but again the resolution was not high enough at that point therefore it is unuseable.

No comments:

Post a Comment